Pages

Saturday 15 February 2014

Yeah, I did my first newborn shoot and it went off without a hitch!!!

Thanks to Caroline and Russell I was able to do my first newborn shoot.  It was great with tons of lessons learned for future shoots.  Caroline and Russell have such a beautiful family and they were so laid back it was a relaxed time for all....well except their gorgeous toddler, Isabelle, who was a total little firecracker and loved being in front of the camera (although her parents said she was forever running away from the camera....not today she wasn't LOL).  After many fun shots with Isabelle, it was finally time for two week old Abby to make her appearance and she was worth the wait.  You'd think at two weeks old she would settle down and sleep but not this little beauty...she was awake through it all so we got some awake and what looked like asleep pics.   I plan on following these two precious sisters as they grow and getting the "birthday cake smash" pics of Abby when she turns 1 (I should probably let her parents know my plan LOL).

Can't forget a shout out to Tanya for hooking me up with Caroline, Russell and the girls.  Your family are next Tanya so get ready :)










No comments:

Post a Comment