Pages

Thursday 27 February 2014

Beautiful Sophia and family

The sun is shining, the Canadian Men's Hockey Team is minutes away from winning Gold at the Sochi Olympics and I'm just about to start my photo shoot with the scrumptious 4 month old Sophia.  I fell in love with Sophia the moment her mum turned her to look at me and she started to smile....my heart melted and I knew it was love at first sight.  

Absolutely everything about this shoot was perfect...perfect baby, perfect parents, perfect natural light flowing in the kitchen window and a photo shoot that went perfectly (so much perfect in one sentence).

Even though she was starting her teething, which caused her to either put every blanket in her mouth or to be super adorable and play peek-a-boo, she was a trooper and smiled the whole time.

Thanks Laura and Paul for bring such a delightful bundle of joy into the world and into my portfolio.










No comments:

Post a Comment