Pages

Monday 30 December 2013

Ice Storm December 2013

This Christmas sure turned out to be quite a surprise for all of us.  Who would have expected so much of the City would be without power for days, some even without it on Christmas Day?  We were lucky enough to be in one of the pockets in the City where there was still power, which was a blessing for sure. I'm happy everyone survived the storm with minimal damage to their property and without too much disruption to their Christmas....hopefully we were all able to make the best of it with family and friends.  Here's to a great, warm New Year to everyone....may 2014 bring us all much love, happiness and good health.

Here's a few pics of the ice storm...I chose to post only what I thought were some pictures showing the beauty that mother nature can throw at us instead of all the damage that was caused...who wants to remember the bad stuff - I know I don't.














No comments:

Post a Comment